A lens design with a spherical OZ and an aspheric periphery. The Summit design is very easy to duplicate in order to ensure perfect fit and comfort year after year.
Essilor single vision lenses are available in several materials which determine the slimness and resistance of the lens, as well as its lightness. Depending on your correction, your lifestyle and your own requirements, you may be recommended:
- Trivex 1.53: Durable and light lenses for low corrections
- Orma 1.5: Suitable for everyone, unbreakable, unlike glass lenses
- Ormix 1.6: A lens that is suitable for all situations
- Airwear 1.6: The only lens which combines resistance and ultra-lightness while being manufactured using environmentally-friendly processes. Its impact resistance properties make it particularly well-suited for children.
- Stylis 1.67: a thin lens offering discretion and elegance
- Lineis 1.74: the thinnest lens in the Essilor range, ideal for high corrections.
The coating, applied to the lens surface, both improves vision quality and, for example, increases its stain or dirt resistance.